It doesn't work for subscription requests.
It still works fine for posts.

On a page that had one of each the post was discarded but not the
subscription request. On a page with just a subscription request nothing
at all happens.

Using 2.1.9 on debian.

--
"Humankind cannot stand very much reality." -- T. S. Eliot
Rick Pasotto rick at niof.net http://www.niof.net

Search Discussions

  • Rick Pasotto at May 16, 2007 at 9:26 pm