From: stuboard at www.beloit.edu
To: xxx at beloit.edu
Subject: [announce] Student e-Board Bi-Daily Summary
content-Disposition: inline

Below is a summary of the most recent messages posted to the student campus
email bulletin board. The full content of these messages can be read by
going to <a
href="http://www.beloit.edu/stumail">http://www.beloit.edu/stumail/<
/a> any time of the day.
Do not reply to this email. If you have questions: contact the ISR
Help Desk at isrhelp at http://www.beloit.edu or at x2067
[announce] Do you st
udy Spanish? correction</a><br>

shuttle wed 5/2
for ultimate frisbee [announce]</a><br>

Tim Tyler
Network Engineer - Beloit College
tyler at beloit.edu

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at May 2, 2007 at 4:59 pm