I have 12 school list that at times I need to post the same message to ALL
the list but the server rejects it thinking its spam. Is there an option
that I can turn off or is there a way to send to 12 mailman list all at
once?

Thank you!
-Tam

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 27, 2007 at 6:01 pm

    Tamakh wrote:
    I have 12 school list that at times I need to post the same message to ALL
    the list but the server rejects it thinking its spam.

    Rejects or Holds?

    Is there an option
    that I can turn off or is there a way to send to 12 mailman list all at
    once?

    Set Privacy options->Recipient filters->max_num_recipients to a number
    12 or to 0 for no limit.
    Or create an umbrella list with the 12 lists as members and post to the
    umbrella. Search the FAQ wizard
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py> for umbrella.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython