Hi

Is there a mailman command that dumps the current running configuration
options?

I have been having trouble with the --with-mail-gid=mailman option and errors
reports. I am wanting to check whether I am getting the errors messages. This
means either --with-mail-gid=mailman is not set OR something else is going
wrong. I believe the latter to be the case OR something is not correct with
the compile.

david

Search Discussions

  • David Southwell at Apr 19, 2007 at 12:06 pm

    Is there a mailman command that dumps the current running configuration
    options?

    I have been having trouble with the --with-mail-gid=mailman option and
    errors reports. I am wanting to check whether I am getting the errors
    ^^^^^ typo
    messages. This means either --with-mail-gid=mailman is not set OR something
    else is going wrong. I believe the latter to be the case OR something is
    not correct with the compile.

    david
  • Brad Knowles at Apr 19, 2007 at 7:33 pm