Hi all. I would like to know if there is some way to view all the
accounts who has been disabled (p.e. due for a bounce threshold limit
reached) for a mailman list.

Thanks!
Gerardo

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 16, 2007 at 3:10 pm

    Gerardo Herzig wrote:
    Hi all. I would like to know if there is some way to view all the
    accounts who has been disabled (p.e. due for a bounce threshold limit
    reached) for a mailman list.

    If you have command line access to your Mailman installation, use
    bin/list_members for this. See 'bin/list_members --help'.

    If you don't have command line access to your Mailman installation, see
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.062.htp>.
    You can use the script referred to in that FAQ to extract the list of
    members and flags via the admin web interface, and post-process the
    result to get the subset you want.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 16, '07 at 1:40p
activeApr 16, '07 at 3:10p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Gerardo Herzig: 1 post