Hi

I have a topic set up which I use to be able to send to ALL members of
the list, even if they choose to read on the web only (similar to the
Yahoo Special Notices feature). However, if anyone replies to a mail
that follows the rule, all members subscribed to the topic also receive
those replies. Is there anyway I can amend the topic so that only mails
from a moderator address are sent to the list, and not the replies?

Rgds

MD

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Apr 2, 2007 at 8:33 am

    I have a topic set up which I use to be able to send to ALL members of
    the list, even if they choose to read on the web only (similar to the
    Yahoo Special Notices feature). However, if anyone replies to a mail
    that follows the rule, all members subscribed to the topic also receive
    those replies. Is there anyway I can amend the topic so that only mails
    from a moderator address are sent to the list, and not the replies?
    You can make everyone on the list moderated, so that only the
    moderator is allowed to post to the list, or is required to approve
    posts before they go through.

    But there's no per-topic control over this sort of thing. At least,
    not without making source-code modifications.

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 2, 2007 at 3:23 pm