Solaris box to the new Red Hat box.
Only one small problem. Of course.
We (and by we, I mean me) had failed to reduce the TTL for the MX record
that points to our mail server, which is now on a new machine. So some
mailman mail is still being delivered to the old machine. I've stopped the
qrunners on that machine, so things are just piling up in the qfiles/in
From my examination of the files there, 99% of what's coming in is SPAM, soI don't care about delivering it. But for the remaining 1%, I'd like to
eventually deliver that mail, via the new mailman installation, so that it
ends up archived in the correct place.
Is there any reasonably-straightforward way that I can take the *.db and
*.msg files that I care about and move them to the new installation? Or is
what I really want to do to use bin/inject, passing it the individual .msg
Thanks in advance for any hints...
Steve Burling <mailto:srb at umich.edu>
University of Michigan, ICPSR Voice: +1 734 615.3779
330 Packard Street FAX: +1 734 647.8700
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-2910