Hi ,

I am getting pending subscription request daily for my mailing list and when
i go to Tend to pending requests, I am not finding anything.

This happens daily.

Can anyone please help me how to remove/stop this mail coming?

Is this any bug?

Thanks in advance,
Midhun

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Mar 2, 2007 at 4:57 pm

    Midhun Ramadas wrote:
    I am getting pending subscription request daily for my mailing list and when
    i go to Tend to pending requests, I am not finding anything.

    This happens daily.

    The most common cause of this is multiple Mailman installations. I.e.
    an 'old' or 'test' installation that still has cron running its daily
    checkdbs job and reporting a pending request.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 2, '07 at 2:56p
activeMar 2, '07 at 4:57p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Midhun Ramadas: 1 post