I gather from what I read, that if I don't own the server my list is hosted,
there is no way to get a full membership list with emails and names.

I have found some reference to changing the general information page, but
again I don't own the installed instance of Mailman.

Charles

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jan 20, 2007 at 4:43 pm

    Charles M. Owen wrote:
    I gather from what I read, that if I don't own the server my list is hosted,
    there is no way to get a full membership list with emails and names.

    I have found some reference to changing the general information page, but
    again I don't own the installed instance of Mailman.

    See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.062.htp>.
    Particularly the links to scripts that scrape the web admin membership
    list.

  • Mark Sapiro at Jan 20, 2007 at 5:06 pm

    Charles M. Owen wrote:
    I have found some reference to changing the general information page, but
    again I don't own the installed instance of Mailman.

    The list's General information page (listinfo) can be edited via the
    web admin interface "Edit the public HTML pages and text files" link.

  • Barry Warsaw at Jan 20, 2007 at 6:43 pm