subsctibe
a user to the list using e-mail commands ??

--
Dave Foran Internet ONLY: dave at hamnet.org

Cruise Missile Coordinates 41.36.46N 81.25.53W

Search Discussions

  • Paul Tomblin at Jan 17, 2007 at 3:58 pm

    Quoting Dave Foran (dave at hamnet.org):
    I have been looking thru the achives but alas. I am missing something ;-)

    Is there a way for a list moderator/owner to either unsubscribe or a
    subsctibe
    a user to the list using e-mail commands ??
    remove_members <listname> <email-address>
    There is also a "add_members" command.

    --
    Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com> http://blog.xcski.com/
    "You are a human being, capable of emotions and rational thought. A

    Paul Tomblin wrote:
    Quoting Dave Foran (dave at hamnet.org):
    Is there a way for a list moderator/owner to either unsubscribe or a
    subsctibe
    a user to the list using e-mail commands ??
    remove_members <listname> <email-address>
    There is also a "add_members" command.

    But these are shell commands.

    The email subscribe and unsubscribe commands allow specifying an
    arbitrary address, but the subscribe is subject to the lists
    subscription confirmation/approval process.

    You can unsubscribe anyone by email if you know their list password,
    otherwise the unsubscribe has to be confirmed.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJan 17, '07 at 3:17p
activeJan 17, '07 at 4:05p