if I send an email to an address and also a mailing list, the email
is just sent to the user and the email is not sent to the mailing
list. The email dose get posted.

Ben

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jan 11, 2007 at 5:59 pm

    Adams Benjamin wrote:
    if I send an email to an address and also a mailing list, the email
    is just sent to the user and the email is not sent to the mailing
    list. The email dose get posted.

    I am trying to understand the above and correlate it with the subject,
    and I am totally confused. How do I resolve "the email is not sent to
    the mailing list" and "The email dose get posted". What is the
    'bounce'. Please try to be more specific.

    If you are saying that if a post contains a Cc: to user at example.com and
    user at example.com is a member of the list, then user at example.com does
    not receive the post from the list, this is the expected behavior if
    user at example.com has the 'nodupes' option selected.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJan 11, '07 at 5:20p
activeJan 11, '07 at 5:59p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Adams Benjamin: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post