If I switch to a different archiver (ie. not the bundled pipermail), is
there any way to restrict the archives to members only?

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com> http://blog.xcski.com/
Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vacuum tubes and weighs

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Dec 15, 2006 at 2:43 am