Hello,

trying to setup mailman with virtual domains and postfix, no matter
what I tried I get "No such mailbox", I postfix I set up the
alias_maps to hold the generated aliases that pipe to mailman and
virtual_alias_maps points to the file that holds the fully qualified
list addresses which in turn point to the aliases defined in the
alias_maps.

I really have no Idea what to do to make it work, I tried several
howtos from the web but none the approaches seem to work out

I'll provide any informations you need to help me analyze this but
since I have no idea what's really going on here anymore I figured I
wait what you say you need...

\martin

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython