There is a "umbrella_list" setting in the "General Options" for my
lists but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to setup the umbrella list to
allow posting from people who are on the sub lists. Has someone written an
explanation of this procedure?
Thanks, Lonnie.

Search Discussions

  • Patrick Bogen at Nov 30, 2006 at 3:16 pm