hi

We are using Mailman 2.1.9. I want the admin of the list to be able to do
the following by sending emails and not visiting the admin section (web)

- Add/delete member(s)
- Delete "all" members of the list
- Add a bunch of users to the list

This is not for spamming. This is for a particular club which has about
1000+ members. We want to automate the member management via email.

Any help is appreciated

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Nov 19, 2006 at 6:01 pm

    BG Mahesh wrote:
    We are using Mailman 2.1.9. I want the admin of the list to be able to do
    the following by sending emails and not visiting the admin section (web)

    - Add/delete member(s)
    - Delete "all" members of the list
    - Add a bunch of users to the list

    This is something that would have to be implemented either by modifying
    the existing email subscribe and unsubscribe command processing or by
    implementing entirely new email commands.

    I'm not aware that anyone has already done anything like this.

  • Alan McConnell at Nov 19, 2006 at 6:20 pm