From: theoeustacia at enterfree.it on Fri Oct 20 22:54:04 2006
Subject: ***SPAM*** Sweet
Cause: The message headers matched a filter rule

From: mylist-owner at mailman.netera.ca on Fri Oct 20 22:54:08 2006
Subject: mylist post from theoeustacia at enterfree.it requires approval
Cause: The message headers matched a filter rule

From: mylist-owner at mailman.netera.ca on Fri Oct 20 22:54:16 2006
Subject: mylist post from mylist-owner at mailman.netera.ca requires
approval
Cause: The message headers matched a filter rule

From: mylist-owner at mailman.netera.ca on Fri Oct 20 22:54:20 2006
approval
Cause: The message headers matched a filter rule

Does anyone know what my be causing this, or where I can fix this?
it seems as though the mylist-owner at ... address is looping it right
back to the original address, of which it gives "Cause: The message
headers matched a filter rule", is there an easy way around this?
since I know this must be common practice to filter via spam headers.

Thanks for any help.

--
Matthew Clarkson
Netera Alliance

Search Discussions

  • Tokio Kikuchi at Oct 23, 2006 at 11:15 pm

    Matthew Clarkson wrote:
    My mailing lists have been running fine on our mailman 2.1.7 server
    for the last year, however, I just implemented a filter for spam on
    one of our public lists to catch anything that spamassassin marks
    with a ***SPAM*** subject. The filter rule I imposed on this list is

    subject: .*SPAM.*
    This was fixed in 2.1.8 and now 2.1.9 is out. Please upgrade.

    Tokio Kikuchi, tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
    http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 23, '06 at 10:34p
activeOct 23, '06 at 11:15p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Matthew Clarkson: 1 post Tokio Kikuchi: 1 post