How can I change the footer for email in one distrubition list (Not general for all lists)

Regards

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Oct 14, 2006 at 7:50 pm

    Lennart Svensson wrote:
    How can I change the footer for email in one distrubition list (Not general for all lists)

    In the list admin web interface Non-digest options->msg_footer and
    Digest options->digest_footer. These can also be set from the command
    line with bin/config_list.

    Note that the mm_cfg.py settings DEFAULT_MSG_FOOTER and
    DEFAULT_DIGEST_FOOTER affect only newly created lists. They don't
    affect lists that exist at the time they are set.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 14, '06 at 2:58p
activeOct 14, '06 at 7:50p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Lennart Svensson: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post