Hi There
We're running mailman 2.1.5 successfully here. Weve a particular problem
with viewing attachments from arhives in a moderated list. I can send
an attachment as moderator ( PDF ) to the list and its distributed
correctly after moderation. If however you go to view it from Archive
you get the following