Hello folks,

Is it possible to restrict subsribers to only those with email my.domain.com
?
I have am maintaining a company internal mail-list, and do not want to allow
subscibers outside the company.

Please let me know how this can be done in mailman.

Thanks
Tom

Search Discussions

  • Tom Kavanaugh at Sep 18, 2006 at 8:25 pm
    Mark,

    Sweer! It works very well.

    Thanks
    Tom