Is it possible to restrict the options that list owners can set. In
particular I want to stop list administrator

For all lists from setting up USENET news gateway-ing and stop some but
not all list administrators from archiving messages.

Regards

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Sep 5, 2006 at 3:48 pm

    Is it possible to restrict the options that list owners can set.
    To a limited degree, yes. See Defaults.py and FAQ 1.32.
    In particular I want to stop list administrator
    For all lists from setting up USENET news gateway-ing and stop some but
    not all list administrators from archiving messages.
    I don't believe that this is possible, but you could always try it
    and let us know how it works out for you.

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

    Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA. See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 5, '06 at 2:54p
activeSep 5, '06 at 3:48p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Robert Bannocks: 1 post Brad Knowles: 1 post