Hi, all. I've been looking for answer to this mystery problem. My
mailing list is setup requiring new members to confirm their
subscriptions along with a welcome message. But the confirmation
email and welcome message never come. In the Mail Queue (OS 10.4.7),
they never make it to the queue.

Have anyone run into this problem? What may cause this behavior?
Thank you so much for your help.

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Aug 15, 2006 at 12:53 am