Hi everybody, it's me once again ;)

Finally I made it to set up some mailinglists. The notification about
manually added list members are send out reliably. Now my question: Does
anybody of you have a good hint for me of what could be the reason that
mailman system-notifications are send out correctly but every incoming
mail send out from a member to the list cannot be delivered through
postfix? Every mail ends up with mailer-daemon "unknown user".

Wich conf-files would be helpfull to publish here?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Greeting,

Martin

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Aug 5, 2006 at 1:48 pm

    HisWeedness at gmx.net wrote:
    Finally I made it to set up some mailinglists. The notification about
    manually added list members are send out reliably. Now my question: Does
    anybody of you have a good hint for me of what could be the reason that
    mailman system-notifications are send out correctly but every incoming
    mail send out from a member to the list cannot be delivered through
    postfix? Every mail ends up with mailer-daemon "unknown user".

    See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp>
    and <http://www.list.org/mailman-install/node12.html> and its
    subordinates.

  • HisWeedness at Aug 5, 2006 at 9:30 pm
    Many thanks, I have never found these pages before, I'm gonna check it out!

    Greetings,
    Martin

    Mark Sapiro schrieb:
    HisWeedness at gmx.net wrote:
    Finally I made it to set up some mailinglists. The notification about
    manually added list members are send out reliably. Now my question: Does
    anybody of you have a good hint for me of what could be the reason that
    mailman system-notifications are send out correctly but every incoming
    mail send out from a member to the list cannot be delivered through
    postfix? Every mail ends up with mailer-daemon "unknown user".

    See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp>
    and <http://www.list.org/mailman-install/node12.html> and its
    subordinates.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 5, '06 at 9:12a
activeAug 5, '06 at 9:30p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

HisWeedness: 2 posts Mark Sapiro: 1 post