I've sent a request email to an existing (I think) list on my mailman
server: mailman-request at mail.knifecenter.com

My postfix server log shows this:
delivered to command: /usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman request mailman

however, I am not getting the help request that I asked for sent to the
e-mail address that is requesting this information.

What is happening?

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jul 14, 2006 at 9:01 pm

    server: mailman-request at mail.knifecenter.com

    My postfix server log shows this:
    delivered to command: /usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman request mailman

    however, I am not getting the help request that I asked for sent to the
    e-mail address that is requesting this information.

    What is happening?

    Look in Mailman's 'smtp' log and determine if the response is being
    sent. If it is, look in your Postfix log to see what it did with it.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 14, '06 at 7:27p
activeJul 14, '06 at 9:01p