From time to time I get mail from non-members that should be able to post to
the list.
In the "held mail dialog" I added one of them to a filter allowing her to
post - where can I edit this filter?
I've looked through the main admin site for the list and can't find it.
Perhaps I'm missing the bleedin obvious?

Regards,

Martin S

Search Discussions

  • Patrick Bogen at Jun 7, 2006 at 3:26 pm

    In the "held mail dialog" I added one of them to a filter allowing her to
    post - where can I edit this filter?
    Check 'accept_these_nonmembers' on Privacy Options > Sender filters in
    the Admin screen.

    --
    - Patrick Bogen

groupmailman-users @