Hi all,

[please CC me, I am subscribed, but have nomail set]

I'm wondering if anyone on this list has written or knows of an
interactive command-line application to allow a sysadmin on a mailman
server to review all the held messages and subscription requests for all
lists associated with a mailman install. I run a small mailman install,
and my list admins are not very active, so I like to go through all the
lists once in a while and discard spam. Currently I use a simple script
to generate a list of admindb urls to open in my browser. That has
become tedious though.

--
bye,
pabs