Thanks!

--
Axel Essbaum
axel at essbaum.com

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 3, 2006 at 3:04 pm

    Axel Essbaum wrote:
    I am running a Mailman 2.1.7 mailing list and stripping attachments
    using the default content type and filename extension settings (the
    only change I made from default was to set 'Should Mailman filter...'
    to Yes).

    Is it possible for me to replace attachments with a simple message
    stating that the attachment was stripped?

    There is no setting to do this. You would have to modify
    Mailman/Handlers/MimeDel.py.

    If you don't care if attachments are discarded or not, instead of
    filtering content, you could turn on scrub_nondigest which will cause
    non-text/plain attachments to be stored aside and replaced by URLs.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 3, '06 at 2:27p
activeJun 3, '06 at 3:04p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Axel Essbaum: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post