I'm still getting these messages even though:

in Privacy options>Sender filters>
Action to take for postings from non-members for which no explicit action is
defined is checked off as Accepted.

Also, even members posts are held for approval.

Help please.

thanks

Mailman version 2.1.7

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 3, 2006 at 12:07 am

    The Lafferty wrote:
    I'm still getting these messages even though:

    in Privacy options>Sender filters>
    Action to take for postings from non-members for which no explicit action is
    defined is checked off as Accepted.

    Also, even members posts are held for approval.

    What is the reason why the posts are held? The reason is in the notice
    to the moderator and in the admindb interface and in Mailman's vette
    log.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 2, '06 at 10:39p
activeJun 3, '06 at 12:07a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

The Lafferty: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post