Network Administrator //\\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Marmot Library Network, Inc. \\// against HTML/RTF email,
url: http://www.marmot.org //\\ vCards & M$ attachments
email: mailto:steve at marmot.org
voice: +1.970.242.3331 ext 16
fax: +1.970.245.7854

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at May 26, 2006 at 5:24 am

    Steve Lindemann wrote:
    I would like to use a regular
    expression to accept all email from a particular domain.

    ex: *@any.com

    Can someone
    out there *show* me what I need to use to accomplish the task.

    ^.*@any\.com$

  • Steve Lindemann at May 26, 2006 at 3:43 pm

    Mark Sapiro wrote:
    Steve Lindemann wrote:
    I would like to use a regular
    expression to accept all email from a particular domain.

    ex: *@any.com

    Can someone
    out there *show* me what I need to use to accomplish the task.

    ^.*@any\.com$
    Thank you Mark! Given the examples I could find and all the variations I
    tried I completely missed the trailing $ sign... *sigh*
    --
    Steve Lindemann __
    email: mailto:steve at marmot.org
    voice: +1.970.242.3331 ext 16
    fax: +1.970.245.7854
  • Mark Sapiro at May 26, 2006 at 4:22 pm

    Steve Lindemann wrote:
    Mark Sapiro wrote:
    ^.*@any\.com$
    Thank you Mark! Given the examples I could find and all the variations I
    tried I completely missed the trailing $ sign... *sigh*

    Well, that shouldn't matter too much. ^.*@any\.com will match all the
    same addresses. It will just match jdoe at any.com.us and similar
    addresses too.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 25, '06 at 10:51p
activeMay 26, '06 at 4:22p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Steve Lindemann: 2 posts Mark Sapiro: 2 posts