hi

i have some problems with a mailman list.
if i send from user A, to list L, and CC to B and C (where A,B,C are list
members on the same list), the mail i got back from the list (to user A) is
missing a CC address.
i mean when i look at the message (using firefox) there is only one user (B) in
the CC list, the other one is gone.

i don't know why this is. could somebody help me out?

i tried to send the same mail to another address too (like yahoo), with CC, and
it appears alright. so i don't think it's my MTA.

MTA: postfix-2.2.2, mailman: 2.1.5, distrib: Fedora Core 2

Search Discussions

  • Patrick Bogen at May 18, 2006 at 6:07 pm

    i have some problems with a mailman list.
    if i send from user A, to list L, and CC to B and C (where A,B,C are list
    members on the same list), the mail i got back from the list (to user A) is
    missing a CC address.
    i mean when i look at the message (using firefox) there is only one user (B) in
    the CC list, the other one is gone.
    Is user C a member of list L? Mailman tries to not send duplicates,
    and it may in fact do this by stripping the address from the CC and
    sending it as a normal list post.

    --
    - Patrick Bogen
  • Mark Sapiro at May 19, 2006 at 5:02 am