Hi

1. I want to use mailman on my website that I am
hosting through a company.

I searched through your installation guide and did not
find the
instructions on how to setup the script, ftp, set
permissions, etc.

2. Can this mailing list be used where users can reply
back to the list
and not to the person that sent the mail?

I want to set up a discussion type mailing list.

Thanks for help
Dave

http://mail.yahoo.com

Search Discussions

  • Patrick Bogen at May 13, 2006 at 4:34 pm

    1. I want to use mailman on my website that I am
    hosting through a company.

    I searched through your installation guide and did not
    find the
    instructions on how to setup the script, ftp, set
    permissions, etc.
    If you hosting company only provides you web access, you can't do this.
    They would need to set up Mailman for you.

    --
    - Patrick Bogen

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 13, '06 at 4:21p
activeMay 13, '06 at 4:34p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Patrick Bogen: 1 post Jackson Madison: 1 post