I'm having some trouble using topic filters, and digging through the
source code I'm finding that topics are tested for with
Tagger.process(). However, grepping the entire tarball explode of 2.1.8
only turns up Tagger.process() calls in the tests/ directory, unit tests
for functionality. So the question is: Do Topic Filters actually get
used anymore? Is there a regression that didn't get picked up?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora