I am seeing a peculiar problem, which I want to share with the mailman
community.
One of my mail-lists just stopped archiving suddenly on April 25th.

I just verified the Archiving options for this mail-list and see that:
Archive Messages? Yes
Is archive file source for public or private archival? Private
How often should a new archive volume be started? Monthly

I checked the mailman/archives/private/<list-name> and find that there is no
2006-May dir.
The strange thing is that all the other lists in this system are
successfully archiving private and public lists.

Is there a place I can see the pipermail logs?
Any idea's what is causing this mail-list to stop archive?

Thanks
Tom

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at May 4, 2006 at 7:13 pm