Is it possible to remove exclude someone form the list for just one time
using some keywords or headers?

Situation is:

I have a list named "123"
I have a user "user1" in that list
I get a mail from user1 and want to forward it to list 123 but would
like to exclude user1 from the list for that one time

I hope you understand what I mean :-)

Alan

Search Discussions

  • Allan Hansen at May 4, 2006 at 3:09 pm
    Sure,

    Set the user's option to 'nomail', send the message
    and set the user's option back.
    You'll need admin access to do that, though, as moderators don't have
    access to the options.

    Allan