I've read as much on this as I can and I still have not found a solution.
Problem:
We have a footer message set in our non-digest with legal text and disclaimers. When someone sends a message that containes HTML (which we have set to strip) or an attachment the footer is then not shown but rather is added as a .txt attachment.

This is sloppy and annoying to our members and we legally need the footer to be there. Is there a solution?

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Apr 12, 2006 at 4:02 am

    We have a footer message set in our non-digest with legal text
    and disclaimers. When someone sends a message that containes HTML (which
    we have set to strip) or an attachment the footer is then not shown but
    rather is added as a .txt attachment.
    Go to the FAQ Wizard at
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py> and search for "footer".

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

    LOPSA member since December 2005. See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 12, '06 at 3:28a
activeApr 12, '06 at 4:02a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Jason Tugman: 1 post Brad Knowles: 1 post