Re: FAQ 3.44 Mass subscribe in different formats, what is result one has
duplicates. I.e. same email address listed twice either in same format or in
different formats like in FAQ.

I have multiple text files of addresses from several lists that we are
combining into a one way announcement list.

Thank you,

Michael Rainey

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Mar 17, 2006 at 8:11 pm

    Michael Rainey wrote:
    Re: FAQ 3.44 Mass subscribe in different formats, what is result one has
    duplicates. I.e. same email address listed twice either in same format or in
    different formats like in FAQ.

    The first one gets subscribed. The subsequent ones with the same email
    address are rejected for 'already a member'. Duplicate names with
    different email addresses both get subscribed.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 17, '06 at 6:58p
activeMar 17, '06 at 8:11p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Michael Rainey: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post