poster, set

first_strip_reply_to = Yes
reply_goes_to_list = Explicit address
reply_to_address = list-owner at example.com

It seems like you may be trying to set up an announcement type list, in
which case, you also probably want to moderate the members so they
can't post to the list. See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.011.htp>
for detailed information on setting up this kind of list.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 28, '06 at 6:59p
activeFeb 28, '06 at 6:59p