Hello:

We have changed the name of our Solaris server. I made the necessary
changes to /etc/host and the other associated host files. I ran the
fix_url.py procedure for all of the list names and I changed the mm_cfg.py
file so that the new host name appears for both DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST and
DEFAULT_URL_HOST. I re-booted the machine and restarted sendmail, mailman,
and the apache web server. I have no trouble getting to all of the lists
via the web, but mail is not being delivered to the lists.

It appears that something needs to be changed to make sendmail handle the
mail correctly. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Joe

The error message looks like this (joe is the name of one of the mailman
lists that we are using for testing.)

-------- Error message text from bounced mail -------------------

(reason: 550 5.7.1 <joe at lists.service.ohio-state.edu>... Relaying
denied)