Hello folks,

I have searched high and low and the census seems to be that there is no
way to "easily" limit the number of subscribers any individual list can
have. Is that really the case?

Does anyone know if that's a feature that will be incorporated in the
future?

Thanks very much,

-Nick Voth

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Feb 7, 2006 at 9:58 pm

    I have searched high and low and the census seems to be that there is no
    way to "easily" limit the number of subscribers any individual list can
    have. Is that really the case? Correct.
    Does anyone know if that's a feature that will be incorporated in the
    future?
    Dunno. Have you looked at the bug and patch lists on the
    respective Mailman SourceForge pages?

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

    LOPSA member since December 2005. See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 7, '06 at 8:57p