Hello All --

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and advice.

We are unable to send an email with an attached file. Can it be done? We receive the following error message:
----------
Your mail to 'NAPHAstaff' with the subject

Test - Please Ignore

The reason it is being held:

Message body is too big: 199200 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel
http://napha.org/mailman/confirm/naphastaff_napha.org/b7f39d43b11e01add9b6a9ebf5843825089d8562

--------

Again, thank you for your comments --

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.

Search Discussions

  • Carl Zwanzig at Feb 6, 2006 at 7:31 pm

    In a flurry of recycled electrons, Marlowe McClasky wrote:

    We are unable to send an email with an attached file. Can it be done?
    Make the attachment smaller than 40k. (Or better, put the file on a web
    site and send the URL.)
    We receive the following error message:
    ----------
    Your mail to 'NAPHAstaff' with the subject

    Test - Please Ignore

    The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 199200 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

    notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel
    http://napha.org/mailman/confirm/naphastaff_napha.org/b7f39d43b11e01add9b6a9ebf5843825089d8562

    --------
    z!
  • Mark Sapiro at Feb 6, 2006 at 7:37 pm

    Marlowe McClasky wrote:
    We are unable to send an email with an attached file. Can it be done? We receive the following error message:
    ----------
    Your mail to 'NAPHAstaff' with the subject

    Test - Please Ignore

    The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 199200 bytes with a limit of 40 KB
    <snip>

    If you are the list owner or moderator, you can approve the message,
    however depending on the list's Content Filtering settings, the
    attachment may be removed.

    If you are the list owner, you can raise max_message_size from its
    current value of 40 to anything you like.

    If you are not the list owner, you need to communicate with her/him
    about this.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 6, '06 at 7:06p