hello,

I want a detailed tutorial on python. Also want to know that does this language support pointers, enumeration, record ,union , abstract data types etc...
Thanks for your help.

---------------------------------

  • Carl Zwanzig at Feb 4, 2006 at 7:42 am

    In a flurry of recycled electrons, reema jamil wrote:
    hello,

    I want a detailed tutorial on python. Also want to know that does this language support pointers, enumeration, record ,union , abstract data types etc...

    You might try http://www.python.org/ and possibly
    http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide.

    z!

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 4, '06 at 7:31a
activeFeb 4, '06 at 7:42a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Carl Zwanzig: 1 post Reema jamil: 1 post