--
Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc
mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
602 524-0376
480 945-9197 fax

Search Discussions

  • Carl Zwanzig at Jan 8, 2006 at 4:59 am

    In a flurry of recycled electrons, Mark Phillips wrote:
    How do I set up a list so it is for announcements only? The recipients can
    ^^^

    Go to the FAQ, search for 'annouunce', read 3.11...

    About replies, just configure the list set as 'reply to sender' not
    'reply to list'.

    In general, you should take some time to look at -all- the config
    pages for your new list. You'll find all sorts of interestin things, and
    most of them have help available.

    z!
  • John Fleming at Jan 8, 2006 at 2:33 pm
    How do I set up a list so it is for announcements only?
    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=all

    FAQ 3.11

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython