This is my first time using Mailman, and I can add people to my mailing list through the admin web page. Users can also add themselves to the mailing list through the web page. But users can not subscribed when replying to the email. I can't find any errors in the log files. I've tried just replying to the email. I've tried removing the RE: in the reply. I've also tried just a plain email with the confim in the subject line. Can anyone give me pointers as to where I can look or maybe suggestions on what to check to fix this problem??

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 3, 2005 at 2:50 am