I have a problem with my current host (Hostway). The only "upgrade" to
mailman they support would result in me losing my archives and basically
starting from scratch.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the mailman installation... at least
not as far as I can tell (warning: I'm fairly new to this side of things).
Is there any hope for my archives at all?

--sam

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Nov 2, 2005 at 3:30 pm