Hello

I have tried briefly to skim the archives and web with no answer so far.

The problem is that I have some lists that require mail-gid XXXX and
others YYYY.
This makes it imposssible scheme to everyday operation, of course
(changing it in mailman.mail-gid file).

Now, is it list-wise defined somewhere?

Some of the lists have been copied from previous installation of
mailman, which might explain some aspects of the problem.

To my ear this sounds like there is a place per list, where to change
this. Only, can't find where...

I am running SuSE 9.3, Postfix and Mailman.

Seeking desperately help

hannu

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Oct 25, 2005 at 8:44 am