Maybe I expressed myself wrong. I just would ike to
harmonize all the
lists to same gid.
Right. The same one as Mailman.
Agreed
I just wonder WHERE is the gid per list
stored or how
to make sure it's same as "the default".
There is no per-list group id. None. The group id has
to be the same as Mailman, otherwise things break.
Then HOW is it possible that some lists work, when
etc/mailman/mailman.mail-gid is nogroup (65533 in my box) and others
when it's mailman (67)?

I can reproduce the symptom and cure for each list. Now, HOW does the
mailman change the gid it uses per list?

hannu

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Oct 25, 2005 at 9:51 am