Can someone tell me where (in Mailman) the private archive session cookies are being set, or where I might find more information about the use of cookies for enforcing private archive access? I am trying to add this level of protection to a swish-e search CGI. Thanks in advance for any information or direction on where to look.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Sep 30, 2005 at 1:04 am

    michael dunston wrote:
    Can someone tell me where (in Mailman) the private archive session cookies are being set, or where I might find more information about the use of cookies for enforcing private archive access? I am trying to add this level of protection to a swish-e search CGI. Thanks in advance for any information or direction on where to look.

    Mailman/SecurityManager.py

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 28, '05 at 6:57p
activeSep 30, '05 at 1:04a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Michael dunston: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post