Sorry if this is a repeat I havent been able to find a definitive answer on
this through Google so I just joined this list. Does Mailman have issues
with GMAIL? I am hosting two lists and when I send an email to the list
from GMAIL it makes it to the archives on the list's web interface but never
mails out to everyone. Emails from hotmail or other accounts seem to work
fine.

SC

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Sep 9, 2005 at 5:59 pm