Hi all,

I was am in the process of converting an old maillist server over to my
new maillist server. It currentl has a couple of lists on one domain
running with the mysql patch. What I want to do is combine this server
with the old lists that are non mysql based to the new server that is
mysql based. I have read the mail archive and the docs and I am not
really sure how in what order to do stuff. I think I can just copy over
the lists directory and archive directory. I should then run the mysql
convert script. Verify that all the lists got on the mysql server then
move the IP to point to the new server? Am I in the right ballpark?

Sean

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 2, '05 at 9:16p