I've looked at the Whole Mailman FAQ and looked at archived message threads
back 5-6 months and have not see a discussion or resolution on the problem
I'm seeing with URL line breaks in my list archived messages.
Basically if I set Non-digest options/"Scrub attachments of regular delivery
message?" to No my archived messages, scrubber adds the non-test attachment
was scrubbed URL, URL's are ok full line and clickable. Messages from the
list have the attachment and life is good. The first example below.
If I set Non-digest options/"Scrub attachments of regular delivery message?"
to Yes my archived messages URL's have an extra = in the URL string at the
end of line one and a line break making the URL 2 lines and non-clickable.
The second example.
Please, if somebody has seen this problem, has a resolution, or if the FAQ
has the answer, let me know.
Name: Official notice Spam Filtering Implementation Update 09030.pdf
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 76382 bytes
Desc: not available

Name: Official notice Spam Filtering Implementation Update 09030.pdf Type:
application/octet-stream Size: 76382 bytes
Desc: not available

-tw

-tw

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Sep 2, 2005 at 11:39 pm

    Tim Willson wrote:
    If I set Non-digest options/"Scrub attachments of regular delivery message?"
    to Yes my archived messages URL's have an extra = in the URL string at the
    end of line one and a line break making the URL 2 lines and non-clickable. <snip>