Hello All,
I have a question:

Does "max_num_recipients = 10" in the default configuration of the list, means that when I'm posting to the list I can additionaly write only 9 e-mails along with the list address and no more? If I'm writing more than 10 e-mail addresses along with the list address it goes to list admin approval?
Is it for "To" "Cc" and "Bcc" alltogether?

Best Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky

Search Discussions

  • Sythos at Aug 31, 2005 at 2:52 pm